Add.:617 JOHNSON FERRY RD
MARIETTA GA 30068-4628
Add.:617 JOHNSON FERRY RD
MARIETTA GA 30068-4628
- Title: Trespassers9/6/2011 12:14:15 PM
- I would never in a million years order from this restaurant, you send people to my gated neighborhood over and over to stick menus in our doors- even though it plainly states on our front gate NO SOLICITING. I call and tell you to stay out of my neighborhood and it does no good.
- Title: ...8/23/2011 10:55:51 AM
- Food was good my only complaint is that I was over charged when I placed the order online it was price and a different price when deliver guy came. I don't know if it was something deliver guy did to get a better tip or what.
- Title: My order8/22/2011 9:27:30 AM
- I am Kathleen. I ordered some food from ure restarunt and I waited for 1 hour and when I got it I paid over $20 and I gave tip and it was cold not luke warm cold! I called and asked if I could get more food I didnt touch the food I had and she said stick it in the microwave. She refused to help me at all. She told me to call manager when they got back from vacation. please Email me and tell me what u guys can do about this. Thank you!
- Title: 7/6/117/6/2011 5:20:41 PM
- This restaurant not only has the best chinese food in Cobb County but also the best service.
- Title: Delivery Guy7/29/2012 2:31:25 PM
- Food was good but the delivery guy was rude. I payed with my credit card and handed him the reciept and when I reached for my food he stepped back and told me I forgot the tip!! I told him that the food had been ordered Over an hour ago and he still did not give me my food. He stood there holding the reciept back to me asking for a tip.!!! R U D E .!
- Title: Rude Waitress7/23/2012 5:18:35 PM
- We had just paid for our food and we were walking out and our waitress said "Would you like your change?". We then said now and that she could have it. She then said "That's the only tip?!?" and then she puffed in disrespect. We could not believe what had happened. We do not plan on coming here again and we are resorting to Hong Kong Star now.
- Title: Stop leafleting our community6/16/2012 3:22:10 PM
- Please stop papering our community (Oaks of Dunwoody, 6800 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Sandy Springs 30328) with your menu flyers. Today when your driver in a small dark pickup truck was placing the flyers on mailboxes (against federal law), we stopped him at about the half-way point, and then within 10 minutes picked up all flyers already posted and put them in the dumpster.This is a private community with a large sign out front that says "no solicitation; no trespassing". Your driver was doing both.Previously, you had flyers posted on 9/13/09; 7/22/10; 10/25/10;12/8/10; and 6/25/11. Through a letter sent to you 9/13/09, we asked you to stop. We do so again. Our homeowners boycott any merchant who solicits in our community. All of your past flyers were immediately collected and thrown away. That's 900 flyers which you wasted.Just to let you know, the next time you have your solicitors and advertisements on our premises, we will call the police and charge the leafleter with trespassing.Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper, more expedient to stop these postings at Oaks of Dunwoody?
- Title: 5/8/2012 7:49:00 AM
- This place is just like any other Chinese takeout restaurant you've ever been to. Been to one, you've been to them all.If you have a hangover, or you're just lazy like me, Chin Chin makes sense because the delivery is fairly fast but as for the claims of "Voted Best Chinese Food in Atlanta 10 Years in a Row" is bit of a stretch. Who participated in this vote? I was never notified I could vote on my favorite "Chinese Food", not restaurant, but FOOD.Call this place only if you're out of options and want some generic Chinese food lickity split.
- Title: gary5/24/2012 11:26:14 PM
- I wii say the price is too hight bad .bad .bad .everything is bad
- Title: Great Food, Bad Site4/28/2012 12:39:21 PM
- Chin Chin has topped my list of Chinese food restaurants for the quality and quantity of the food they serve alone. Portion and presentation are consistent between locations (East Cobb and Howell Mill), and they're very good about accurate delivery times. I've never had food delivered cold or had a rude delivery driver. The atmosphere of the restaurants is great, although we prefer to have our food delivered.My only complaint about Chin Chin is the quality and level of service available through this website. Full Disclosure - I am a web developer, and as such, I'm a bit more critical and discerning of websites that most people tend to be.While the ability to order online is very convenient, the lack of credit card payment makes it a hassle for those of us who don't usually have cash on hand. I assume the reason credit is not accepted via the website is due to processing fees associated with accepting credit cards. I would not mind a small fee to cover processing fee added to my order for the convenience of using my card to pay for the meal.The site design is functional, but very lackluster. I'm unsure whether this is due to ChineseMenu.com, or poor design work by a third party. I'd love to see a fresher design and especially the incorporation of more payment methods.I sincerely hope that Chin Chin's owners appreciate this feedback and take it into consideration, as I feel that the payment issue alone would garner more sales for the restaurant.Thank you! I'm looking forward to my order already.-Alex R